It’s a surf music explosion with an Altered State Of Reverb showcase. We also have music from UGLY FLY GUYS, EL REY BANDIDO, THE BLACK TONES, TIKI CREEPS, and more. Plus, Monstermatt Patterson stops by with another MONSTERMATT MINUTE.
LINKS & INFO
Creepsville13.bandcamp.com (Creepsville ’13: A Tribute to Forbidden Dimension)
Six Foot Plus: A music podcast featuring psychobilly, horror punk, demented surf, mutant garage, and whatever else we dig up.
Call & Leave A Request On The 6ftplus Deadline: 347-391-1953
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
Episode 263: Breaking Waves (Released June 17, 2020)
Special Thanks To Altered State Of Reverb / @Altered_State_Of_Reverb
Notes: Delayed, decayed, but never afraid.
Thanks for sticking with us for all these years. Here’s some surf music to help you get through your days.
Black Lives Matter. Trans Right Are Human Rights.
Subscribe to Super True Stories. Listen to Jughead’s Basement over here. Be sure to subscribe.
Up until the final deadline is missed (or completed), we remain your faithful music podcast.
01. Daikaiju, “Super X-9”
02. Beware The Dangers of a Ghost Scorpion
03. The Spiratones, “Bustin”
04. The 9th Wave, “Atlantic Surfer”
05. The Mad Doctors, “Truancy Man”
06. The Black Tones, “Woman In Black”
07. Harriers Of Discord, “Light Surfer”
08. The Sonoran Surfers, “Lost Dutchman”
09. El Rey Bandido, “This Eternal Hell”
10. UGLY FLY GUYS, “CULT OF BUZZ”
11. Kid Congo Powers, “Frankenstein”
12. Dos Feratu, “Shred The Dead”
13. Girl Over Planet, “Space Snowplow”
14. The Kaputniks, “In Absentia”
15. The Propellers, “Vanity”
16. Surfnado Tiki Squad, “Chatanooga Horror Sea”
17. Os Pampa Haoles, “Behind You”
18. Los Oxidados, “Captain Lance Murdock”
19. The Seatopians, “The Darkest Timeline”
20. Genki Genki Panic, “The Munge II”
21. Tiki Creeps, “Buzz Bomb (Live)”
22. The Jimmy Psycho Experiment, “13 Stitches”
23. Trash Stash, “I Put A Spell On You”
24. Czar Coba, “Space If The Place (To Surf)”
25. Pretty Ghouls, “Mask Of Satan (Black Sunday)”
Go to a museum. Look at some art.
FURTHER LISTENING FOR YOU SURF MUSIC FANS
Episode 248: Bomb Cyclone Surf II
Yōkai Nokie No A-Go-Go
(I Still Know) What I Did On My Summer Vacation
Dick & Dave Forever
Grave Mistakes & Graver Consequences
It Was A Graveyard Smash
Six Foot Plus (and its derivatives, “6ftplus” and “6’+”) © 9.9.81 Productions. Oddscurities © 2020
All music in this episode © their respective owners. Opinions expressed on this show do not reflect those of contributors or of the bands (past, present, or future.)
Don’t be a jerk.
The post Episode 263: Breaking Waves appeared first on Six Foot Plus.