- Follow-up on discussing sexism in technology, Anil's experiment, empathy, ad hominem tu quoque, and cultural rigidity.
- Facebook buying Oculus:
- Outrage from Oculus' Kickstarter backers, including from Minecraft creator Notch, and the expectations that Kickstarter creates in "backers".
- Why did Oculus sell? How far into the future did Oculus' "vision" extend, and what will happen to its vision now?
- Why did Facebook buy? Does Mark Zuckerberg have a clear vision for Facebook's future?
- Facebook's Hack language extension to PHP:
- HelpSpot: Simple, powerful, customizable help-desk software with no monthly fees. Use code ATP14 for $100 off.
- Igloo: Igloo is an intranet you'll actually like. (Nobody likes SharePoint.)
- Warby Parker: Boutique-quality, vintage-inspired eyewear at a revolutionary price.