This week, we’re joined by actor, musician, entrepreneur and podcaster, Jordan Woods-Robinson. As an actor, Jordan has worked alongside Sir Anthony Hopkins, Colin Farrell, and Donald Sutherland, and is part of the prestigious Blue Man Group. Jordan can currently be seen on AMC’s hit series The Walking Dead. Jordan released his sophomore album “Crazy and Back” in early 2015. He is also the co-founder of SOSstudio.co, an online recording company networking musicians, vocalists, and engineers around the world.
- Jordan tells us a story involving vultures and an unfortunate possum
- We hear about Jordan’s time at Tisch School of the Arts
- “Acting is like religion - everyone has an idea of how to get there, it’s just whatever is true to you” - Jordan Woods-Robinson
- Ross is outnumbered by vegans
- Jordan shares his thoughts on education vs experience (and both are important, for different reasons)
- We hear about Jordan’s audition process for The Walking Dead, and how it was all done online
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.