Mentioned in this episode:
- Butternut Squash Lasagna recipe (as shared on Food to Love)
- Radicchio & Pickled Radish Salad recipe
- Chef Neal Harden's Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric-Tahini Sauce & Pistachios
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Tart with Cocoa Crust recipe
- How to whip coconut cream into, well, whipped coconut cream
- Seeded Brown Rice Crackers recipe
- Heirloom Bean Bourguignon recipe (as shared onThe Full Helping)
A very special thanks to author and Food52 Resident Amy Chaplin for sharing so much veg-spo, and also to our listeners who called in their questions! Got a question? Call (518) 291-9877 and leave us a message on the hotline. We’ll get to the bottom of it together.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear more, be sure to find Hotline Offline wherever you listen to you podcasts.