Why you should not declaw your cats, and some great alternatives, plus a cat silliness on the net.Cat Music & News
- Irish Drinking Songs for Cat Lovers now available
- The Mows, a daily cat web comic
- Stuff On My Cat, pictures of cats with things on them.
- My Cat Hates You.com, Pictures of sneering putty tats
- House of Dra, designer shirts for Renaissance & Celtic Festivals,
- Cats I Met on the Road
- Artemis (She's a tabby colored singularity...)
- Cassiopeia (Cassie for short, she used to belong to Satan, but he couldn't handle her so he dumped her off at MadLadyRed's house.)
- The kitties were Cicero (the big gray that tried to conquer my car), Ophelia (the nervous orange one), and Fortuna.
- Declawing FAQ, Original article was written by Veterinarian, Dr. Christianne Schelling
- Declawing Alternatives,
- Another declawing alternative is Soft Paws, or call 1-800-989-2542.
- Irish Drinking Songs, the Cat Lover's Companion CD
- Music: Harry Potter and The Rising of the Moon
Special thanks to these suppporters: Susan Saint-Lockhart, Charles Walker, Scott Robinson, Jennifer L. Sperry, Shelley Oden, Elizabeth Northrup, R N Goddard, Mary Mealiffe, Larry Lochner, Catherine Devine, David & Deborah Kaye Bibb, Kathryn Robinson, Charlotte Straight, Tay Aston, Fred Milano, Sandra Bobleter, Shelley Clifford, Matthew Williams, Dennise D Hunting, Roger Skulsky, Brenda Jarvis, Virginia Page, Kelli McLaughlin, Alan Brown, Steve Shonk, Fireball Express, Sarah leonard & Sarah Gruetz, Rebecca Jordan, Sara Carman, Beth Beal
The Cat Lovers Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn. Subscribe and read the shownotes at CatMusicBlog.com.