We often try new frameworks and tools in side projects or throwaway contexts, but you don’t learn that much about a thing until you use it to build something real. That’s why we have Mat Ryer and David Hernandez joining us to share their experience of using Svelte while building their new startup, Pace.dev.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- David Hernandez – Twitter, GitHub
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
Notes and Links
- Mat and David talk MachineBox on Practical AI
- Their open source Go tool: oto
- The blog post about their Svelte Grouper component
- Pace.dev is now in public beta
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!