The panel discusses all the things that have to happen before you write a lick of code. Then, for Story of the Week: Dan Abramov thinks npm audit is broken by design. We also have thoughts. Lots of ’em.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Micro – Micro is reimagining the cloud for the next generation of developers. It’s a developer friendly platform to explore, search, and use simpler APIs for everyday consumption all in one place. They’re in early development building out the first set of APIs, and they’re looking for feedback from developers. Signup and get $5 in free credits.
PARTYTIMEand get the team plan free for three months.
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust! Use API Explorer to interact with, test, or play with your applications in Square. You can build, view, and send HTTP requests that call Square APIs with API Explorer. Get started with Square, check out the API Explorer, or the API Explorer docs.
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
- Christopher Hiller – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, Website
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!