Jim Casey talks with Kane Brown about:
- staying cool under pressure
- getting married in October
- releasing his new sophomore album, Experiment, on Nov. 9
- learning from the process of making his debut album in 2016
- growing as a songwriter
- working with producer Dan Huff on the new album
- choosing current Top 10 hit, "Lose It," as the new album's lead single
- the inspiration behind new song, "Homesick"
- hitting the road for his first headlining tour in 2019
- learning from Jason Aldean's live show
- setting the Guinness World Record for becoming the first country artist to simultaneously top five different Billboard charts
- Kane Brown
- Jim Casey, NCD editor in chief
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.