Jim Casey talks with Chris Janson about:
- scoring his third Top 10 hit with "Drunk Girl" in 2018
- a chance encounter with Neil Young that led to his first paycheck as a musician
- releasing his new single, "Good Vibes," on Feb. 8
- co-writing "Good Vibes" with Ashley Gorley and Zach Crowell
- the positive message behind "Good Vibes"
- playing new songs at his concerts before releasing them
- releasing his upcoming album in September
- celebrating his one-year anniversary as a member of the Grand Ole Opry in March
- joining Chris Young's Raised On Country Tour in May
- becoming a brand ambassador for Hohner Harmonicas
- Chris Janson
- Jim Casey, editor in chief of Nash Country Daily
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.