Jim Casey talks with Craig Morgan about:
- his family business, The Gallery at Morgan Farms, in Dickson, Tenn.
- the passing of his 19-year-old son, Jerry Greer, in 2016
- the therapeutic nature of woodworking
- writing his new single, "The Father, My Son and the Holy Ghost," in honor of Jerry
- the impact the song has had on people around the world
- the song reaching No. 1 on the all-genre iTunes chart after a social media push by Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, Ellen and more
- the physical and emotional toll of performing the song live
- his upcoming album
- reuniting with his old label, Broken Bow
- touring in November
- plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- his message for his brothers and sisters serving in the military
- Craig Morgan
- Jim Casey, Nash Country Daily editor in chief
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.