In 2016 I was lucky enough to sit down with The Twilight Sad's James Graham. I thought it was a one-off, but recently we sat down again. James picked 6 songs again that took into account the last 2 years. There were laughs, there were tears, there was honesty and there was reflection.
The Twilight Sad: I/m Not Here [missing face]
Kathryn Joseph: From When I Wake The Want Is
Slowdive: No Longer Making Time
Sufjan Stevens: Fourth Of July
Frightened Rabbit: Keep Yourself Warm (Live)
The Flaming Lips: Do You Realize??
If you are feeling particularly vulnerable or need urgent help then please refer to the following information:
- speak to a friend, family member or someone you trust as they may be able to help you calm down and find some breathing space
- call the Samaritans 24-hour support service on 116 123
- A further list of organisations can be found HERE
- go to your nearest accident and emergency (A&E) department and tell the staff how you are feeling
- contact NHS 111
- make an urgent appointment to see your GP
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.