It's Star Wars Day for the official reboot of the Marc Gunn's Pub Songs Podcast. I'm gonna share with you a bunch of Star Wars pub songs, update you on my album Pirates vs. Dragons, and share with you the origins of my nickname, "The Celtfather".
* The "Pirates vs. Dragons: A Steampunk Adventure Journal" is now officially on sale on Amazon Kindle. This eBook tells the riveting tale of how I was shanghaied by the notorious air pirate, Captain Black Jack Murphy which led to the recording of my next album "Pirates vs. Dragons". The album will be officially released in July 2016. http://celticmusic.org/pvdbook
* Pirates vs. Dragons is officially ordered. CDs should arrive in about two weeks at which point I will mail all of the Kickstarter rewards at that time.
* Rebooting Pirates vs. Dragons podcast this week. This is podiobook version of the eBook that was just released on Amazon.
* Next week, on Thursday, May 12th at 8pm, I'm performing a Concert Window show of Irish Drinking Songs.
* I'm performing Saturday, May 14, Johnnie MacCracken's in Marietta, GA
* Special thanks to all of my patrons. I have 50 awesome Gunn Runners and Patrons who pledge as low as $1 per month which helps me more effectively promote my music, feed my family, and make a living as a musician. You'll get a free album when you become patron plus, you'll get a PDF copy of the new journal. Gold+ Patrons will get a download of "Firefly Drinking Songs" this month and can watch a replay of last month's Concert Window show. http://marcgunn.netWho's Playing the Pub Today
0:18 "Jedi Drinking Song" by Brobdingnagian Bards from Brobdingnagian Fairy Tales
5:53 "Lusty Young Sith" by Marc Gunn from What Color Is Your Dragon?
8:23 "Jedi's Dargle" by Marc Gunn from Sci Fi Drinking Songs
12:11 "Come and Be a Pirate" by Marc Gunn from Pirates vs. Dragons
14:27 "The Ballad of Jenny Malloy" by Marc Gunn from Pirates vs. Dragons
22:52 "Jedi Drinking Song Prequel" by Marc Gunn from Sci Fi Drinking Songs
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Pub Songs Podcast. You can get a free album of Celtic and Geek music when you subscribe to my mailing list at www.marcgunn.com.
The podcast is brought to you courtesy of my Gunn Runners on Patreon. You can support my music and podcasts for as little as $1 per month. Visit www.marcgunn.net for details.
The Pub Songs Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. If you enjoyed this episode, then please post a review on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher. As always support the musicians who support this podcast, buy their CDs, and then tell your friends to visit pubsong.com.