Ashley in the Ahsoka Tano hoodie available at HerUniverse.com
- Spring Debuts and Restarts
- The Following retraction: It’s not Jinksie, it’s his twin brother!
- Nick Brendon latest guest for Rhode Island Comic Con
- Lords of Salem coming to the US
- Arrow Mia Culpa
- PKD’s The Man in the High Castle comes to SyFy
- Poll of the week: How will Sean Bean die?
Tonight’s guest is the multitalented Ashley Eckstein: actor and clothing designer. Ashley is the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and will be hosting Disney’s Star Wars Weekend. She is also the creator and founder of Her Universe:
Her Universe is a place for fangirls to step into the spotlight and be heard, recognized and rewarded. Female sci-fi fans are growing in numbers and have largely gone unnoticed until now. Hoping to change the perception that science fiction and fantasy is not just for the boys, Her Universe, has joined forces with Lucasfilm and Syfy to create merchandise exclusively for female fans. Starting out with apparel, accessories and cosmetics, Her Universe will make fangirls “geek chic” from head to toe!