One of the best features of solo travel is experiencing another culture. In this episode of Solo Travel Talk, Astrid Clements gets into how to get the most out of another culture when traveling. Astrid shares 15 of her best tips about getting into another culture. Some of the questions answered in this episode include...
- How to deal with culture shock (and what some of the signs of culture shock are)
- What the length of your trip has to do with cultural literacy
- What is reverse culture shock?
- How your life can change from experiencing another culture
- How to be a good ambassador of your own culture as a solo traveler
Do you dread packing? Dread be gone! Astrid has an amazing packing list to neutralize this source of travel stress. Get it at her website, AstridTravel.com. Follow Astrid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, or with your favorite podcast app. Just go solo!