Sooo What Kind Of Basement Are You ???....
You don't need to answer that.....
Well here we are celebrating JULY 4th...Yes were pretty patriotic here and why not.
Inspite of all the unrest in the world going on right now, we want to calm some of you down with music, not violence. If you break a record...you can't play it so ...we don't....We don't shout DOWN WITH VINYL....that would be dumb...lol soooo we have a patriotic show we have had for a while in this special day in our country's history.
So here is the song lineup...now let's turn this on and light off some sparklers....wherever you can...lol.....
Intro: Anchors Awaigh-Henry Mancini
- God You Must Have Blessed America-Glen Campbell
- Spirit Of America-Ed Munter
- What's More american-Bing Crosby
- Song For America-Kansas
- Americas-The French Revolution
- What Now America-Lee Michaels
- Sandy-The Hollies
- American Folk trilogy The St. Louis Park Jr. High Band & choir
- Amusement Parks USA-The Beach Boys
- America Again-W. Willow
- Saturday In The Park-Chicago
- Feel The Spirit-Leroy Hutson
- Bicentennial-The Ohio Players
- Bicentennial-Loudon Wainright
- What Kind Of American Are You-Tiny Tim
- America My Home-James Brown
- What Did Washington Say-Lou Monte
- America-Simon & Garfunkel
- Somethings Just Got To Change-Ray Charles
- Ragged Old Flag-Johnny Cash
- Give Me Liberty or Give My Death- The Salem Travelers
- America communicate With Me-Ray Stevens
- Freedom Lives In A Country Song-R.W. Blackwood
- A Day That Changed The World-Jimmy Dean
- MIA/POW-Pat Boone
- Hey America-James Brown
- Battle Hymm of L.T. Calley-Terry Nelson
- Spirit Of America-The Beach Boys
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home-Lee michaels
- God Bless America-Kate Smith Outro: Hey America-James Brown