We are coming to you live from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with a love letter episode to Molly's hometown. We hit up all the most iconic spots: Borg's, Nichol's Hills, the Fretwell's house, Casady Square and the various (now closed) storefronts of Molly's youth. Happy Valentine's Day! Be sure to stay away from Michael Douglas.
- The Worst Way to Start a City - 99% Invisible
- Eischen's Bar - Home
- Mediterranean Imports and Deli
- Coffee Slingers Roasters
- Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store | Braum's
- Never Too Young to Die (1986) with Vanity "It could be you" - YouTube
- Casady Square Shopping Center
- Urban Teahouse
- Uptown Oasis - Houses for Rent in Oklahoma City
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.