Listen to the full show podcast with Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos here:
- Michael Grose: When you were a kid, what did you do if you were bored? Many Aussie parents now rush to entertain their kids, whilst others think a little boredom is good for them. Parenting expert, Michael Grose, joined Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos for a chat about why boredom isn't always a bad thing for kids.
- Tegan Haining: Do you want to get fit but can't seem to find the time? Well, it turns out you can do a bunch of easy, micro exercises throughout the work week. Star Personal Trainer, Tegan Haining, joined Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos for a chat about how to implement micro exercises into our lives.
- Glenn Butler: Are you on the look-out for a new used car? Independent car expert, Glenn Butler, spoke with Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos about how to avoid buying a lemon.
- Michael Mobbs: Would you ever decide to live off-the-grid? Sustainability Champion, Michael Mobbs, joined Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos for a chat about how to live off-the-grid in a major city.
- Kirrily Waldhorn: How do you like your beer? Kirrily Waldhorn, the founder of Beer Diva, joined Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos for a chat about whether we should pour beer with more head than we already do.