Listen to the full show podcast with Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris here:
- John McKay: Streaming movies and TV shows can be pretty handy. But do you ever miss going to the local video store to rent out a film? Well, the co-owner of Movieland in Wingham joined Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris for a chat about how DVD rental stores survive in 2018.
- Amy Maiden: Before we know it, the school holidays will be over and the kids will be back at school. Amy Maiden from the Australian Theatre for Young People joined Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris for a chat about why parents should consider putting their kids in youth theatre after school in 2018.
- Richard Simpson: Would you ever share a backyard with your neighbour? The President of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria, Richard Simpson, joined Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris for a chat about the pros and cons of sharing backyards.
- Hayley Blieden: Many Aussies are hoping to get fit and healthy in 2018. Dietician and Founder of award-winning ‘The Australian Superfood Co’, Hayley Blieden, joined Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris to talk about the top healthy food trends for 2018.
- Ben Maguire: Remount Founder, Ben Maguire, spoke with Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris about how the Remount program helps current and former service men and women dealing with PTSD.
- Professor Jon Iredell: Professor Jon Iredell is an infectious diseases physician and clinical microbiologist specialising in antibiotic resistance at Sydney University. He joined Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris for a chat about antibiotic resistance.
- Peter James: Are you on the look-out for a new job? Peter James, the Director of Career Life Transitions, joined Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris for a chat about what to do when it’s time for a new job