Here is the report and the interviews for Day 1 of the NAMM 2023. Yes it is yet another transition NAMM Show before it moves back to its January slot in 2024 and yes it was another wonderful edition, like in 2022. What an amazing start for the 3 day show with no less than 10 interviews for this report!
Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3
Interviews of the day
- Zach Broyle from Mythos Pedals (mythospedals.com)
- Tim Pierce
- Avi Shabat from Shabat Guitars (shabatguitars.com)
- Glenn Fricker from Spectre Sound Studio
- Isaac Jang (isaacjangguitars.com)
- Andy Powers from Taylor Guitars (taylorguitars.com)
- Guillaume Jeulin from Blue Cat Audio (bluecataudio.com)
- Mary Spender
- Rainer Tausch from Tausch Guitars (tausch-guitars.de)
- Eddie Wang from Eddie Wang Instruments (eddiewanginstruments.com)
NAMM 2023 Day 1
Until the next interview or gear review, keep on playing the guitar!