To wrap up our batch of recap episodes, we look back at the last decade to bring you our Top 10 from the 2010s. This list was way more difficult to put together than we initially thought it would be. Turns out trying to distill an entire decade of music into just 10 tracks is no small feat. Although No Filler is all about celebrating the hidden gems between the singles on our favorite records, we decided to allow singles onto this Top 10 list (give us a break will ya?). From Courtney Barnett to Kendrick Lamar, we hope you'll like what we came up with. And in case you need even more of our picks, we've put together a playlist of our 100 favorite non-singles from the last decade. Check out both playlists on Spotify.
- Radiohead - Lotus Flower
- Fleet Foxes - The Shrine / An Argument
- Tycho - A Walk
- Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough
- Spoon - Inside Out
- Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian at Best
- Tame Impala - The Less I know The Better
- Deerhunter - Breaker
- Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Stranger Things Theme
- Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.
On Spotify? Listen to our picks here:
- Top Ten '10s: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0LT6AxDmAN9xc4jiuI77bH?si=CZ-hUhAKSt6lTtdh5_Ckog
- Our 100 Favorites From The Last Decade (No Singles Allowed): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6HUzKWCb2eeeAQozwUiK2V?si=UkowNJWZRViLwdfvkjc80w