Hey there listeners, are you ready to be podcasted?
We’re in a transitional period this week as not only are we a week away from EGX Rezzed but there’s also some audio re-jigging going on too. But no matter, as we’ve still got Dan, Tim and Coleman ready to go and that’s all you ever really need in this existence.
Included in this week’s show:
- Sony brings us the first PlayStation State of Play
- Apple Arcade Games subscription service announced
- We wait though Randy Pitchford’s magic show to get to Borderlands 3
- Dan’s still on The Division 2
- Coleman revisits his youth with Final Fantasy VII on the Nintendo Switch
- Tim reviews Neon Caves
Reminder: Next week’s show will be taking place at EGX Rezzed for our Live Show, which means it most likely won’t be up on the usual Friday slot.
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.