Show notes for this episode can be found here:
- How the Tests are used
- How they can help you with your friendships and work
- Introverts and Extroverts explained
- Whether or not the test is accurate and how the results can be improved
- Which personality types Jen and Angela are and which famous people and fictional characters they compare to
- The Myers-Briggs personality types of Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Mass Effect characters
- Myers-Briggs personality types of Stranger Things and Star Trek Discovery characters.
- Jen and Angela also ask listeners to help determine the personality types of Wheel of Time characters
- Which personality type are you?
- Do you want Anomaly to continue covering Star Trek Discovery?
- Theories of who Ash really is
- Is the romance being forced?
- Yay! Character development!
- Can Klingons dance?
- What the heck happened to Admiral Cornell?
- What's the deal with Harry Mudd? Is he being shoehorned in?
- Drunk Tilly
- Time loops and the “Star Trek formula”
- Which episode is more Star Trek-y?
Jen and Angela always have so much fun at Wizard World Austin Comic Con. They often have the coolest celebrities, the crowds aren't bad, the cosplay is fun, and they love getting to visit with fellow Anomalies in the wild. If you're going, please swing by our booth and say "hi".Contact us
432-363-4742 (Google Voice Mail)
Email your feedback and audio comments to GirlyGeekz@Gmail.Com
Please share this episode with your friends
Thanks for listening!