We’re continuing the PODCASTING SERIES today with the incredible Jaime Legagneur (pronounced “Jemmy”). I had the pleasure of meeting Jaime in a peculiar and memorable way at Podfest 2017, catching her in a pivotal moment of her podcasting and business career.
Today, she’s sharing about all the places that podcasting has taken her these past few years...all the surprising, unplanned and soul nourishing things that have blossomed for her.
“Prepare yourself for when the opportunities come,” Jaime says. And, as you’ll hear, she’s the most beautiful example of that.
Since Podfest 2017, she’s…
- Become the Director of the Horse Radio Network, created by our mutual friend Glenn the Geek.
- Shifted into Manager of the Horse Radio Network
- Created the Florida Podcast Network, which currently has 6 shows
- Created and co-hosts the Finding Florida podcast, a unique travel show that has opened up so many doors!
- Partnered with The Wedding Biz Network as the Director of their podcast program.
- Evolved her business Flintstone Media from a digital marketing company to a podcast agency (she’s bringing on her first staff members now!)
- Been contracted to teach at two locations of Connecticut School of Broadcasting as their official “podcast expert.”
Jaime is a single mom who has beautifully crafted her own version of success.
She’s incredible and whether you’re a podcaster or not, I guarantee the life and business lessons in this episode are universal.
You can find out more about Jaime here -> http://floridapodcastnetwork.com/
Are you a podcaster? Budding podcaster? Content creator? Then you have to join me at Podfest 2020, a conference made for independent podcasters and content creators. It’s happening March 6-8, 2020 and I guarantee it will be a memorable experience for you! The people, the education, the entire culture...it’s like no other conference you’ve ever attended! Get your tickets now at http://podfestexpo.com
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com