We were joined by LA based singer/songwriter Natalie Angiuli to talk about the new synth pop direction she is taking with her music, her EDM collaborations and an interesting dinner with Quincy Jones.
- Pizza in New York is better than pizza in LA
- Natalie decided to move to LA when she was 5, and finally moved there when she turned 18
- Ross and Natalie talk about Hotel Cafe (even though Ross has never been there)
- We learn that Natalie is a classically trained musician, and that violin is really hard to play
- “Anyone can write a song, but not everyone can write a good song”
- Natalie tells us how she locked her keys in her car, and how that led to her music being featured in TV shows
- This interview is completely aware of itself
- We talk about Natalie’s new material and the synth pop direction she’s moving in
- Marcio and Natalie talk about the process of finding your own sound
- We talk about Natalie’s EDM collaborations and how “Step Into Your Light” got over 200,000...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.