Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre goes international by chomping on an apple. And journalist Tim Bousquet could face jail time for articles he published about a murder trial in Nova Scotia.
Host: Jesse Brown
Credits: Aviva Lessard (Producer), Caleb Thompson (Audio Editor and Technical Producer), Annette Ejiofor (Managing Editor), Karyn Pugliese (Editor-in-Chief)
Guest: Tim Bousquet
- Poilievre gets international attention for apple-eating viral moment - CBC News
- Getting to the core of Pierre Poilievre’s biting ‘apple’ interview - The Globe and Mail
- An Update on Mary - The Cape Breton Spectator
- Evidence on Display at Israel’s Forensic Pathology Center Confirms Hamas’ Atrocities - the Media Line
- A reporter could face five years in prison for writing about a murder trial - Halifax Examiner
- Jury finds Halifax man not guilty of murder in retrial that saw key witness recant | CBC News
If you value this podcast, Support us! You’ll get premium access to all our shows ad free, including early releases and bonus content. You’ll also get our exclusive newsletter, discounts on merch at our store, tickets to our live and virtual events, and more than anything, you’ll be a part of the solution to Canada’s journalism crisis, you’ll be keeping our work free and accessible to everybody.
You can listen ad-free on Amazon Music—included with Prime.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.