Oliver and Morgan discuss their favorite father/child songs, whether it be duets, a father's song about a child, or a child covering their father's music. Happy Father's Day! Stay safe and tell us about your dad's favorite records.
- Michael Kiwanuka: Love & Hate
- Michael Kiwanuka: Rest
- Michael Kiwanuka: Cold Little Heart
- Michael Kiwanuka: Father's Child
- Donny Hathaway: The Ghetto
- Take 6: Some Day We'll All Be Free
- Lalah Hathaway: A Song For You (Live @ Singapore Jazz Festival)
- Loudon Wainwright III: Rufus Is A Tit Man
- Loudon Wainwright III: The Days That We Die
- Babyface: The Day (That You Gave Me A Son)
- Earth. Wind & Fire: You & I
- Earth, Wind & Fire: That's the Way of the World
- The New Holiday's: Maybe So, Maybe No
- Doja Cat: Say So
- Cate le Bon: Are You With Me Now?
- Gil Scott Heron: Rivers of My Fathers
- Ed OG & Da Bulldogs: Be a Father to Your Child
- Ed OG & Da Bulldogs: Be a Father to Your Child (Remix)
If you’re not already subscribed to Heat Rocks in Apple Podcasts, do it here!