Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- Hired – Get hired. It’s free — in fact, they pay you to get hired. Our listeners get a double hiring bonus of $600.
- Juan Pablo Buritica – Twitter, GitHub
- Mikeal Rogers – Twitter, GitHub
- Alex Sexton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Hacking your Front-End Apps by Alex Sexton at JSConf Colombia
- Check out JSConf Colombia + their CFP is now open
- Ask Juan Pablo Buritica about his Empanada Fund
- Alex - CSS Grid — Check out the Complete Guide to CSS Grid at CSS Tricks, Grid by Example a collection of usage examples for the CSS Grid Layout specification, Learning CSS Grid Layout by Rachel Andrew, and Learn CSS Grid by Jen Simmons
- Mikeal - Google Chrome will no longer trust Symantec certificates, 30% of the web will need to switch Certificate Authorities and Attacking the Windows NVIDIA Driver
- Juan - Next.js and The Changelog #213: ZEIT, HyperTerm, and now with Guillermo Rauch
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!