Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Retool – The low-code platform for developers to build internal tools — Some of the best teams out there trust Retool…Brex, Coinbase, Plaid, Doordash, LegalGenius, Amazon, Allbirds, Peloton, and so many more – the developers at these teams trust Retool as the platform to build their internal tools. Try it free at retool.com/changelog
- Raygun – Never miss another mission-critical issue again — Raygun Alerting is now available for Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring, to make sure you are quickly notified of the errors, crashes, and front-end performance issues that matter most to you and your business. Set thresholds for your alert based on an increase in error count, a spike in load time, or new issues introduced in the latest deployment. Start your free 14-day trial at Raygun.com
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Ali Spittel – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
- Cross Browser Crazy
- Sandi Metz’s rules for developers
- Interview with Michael Chan on DRY
- Code Owners on Github
- YC “plan for the worst” memo
- Sequoia “Adapting To Endure” deck
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!