This week’s episode of The Weekly Mix, hosted by John Richards, features a number of songs written in response to the COVID-19 virus, shining a light on artists helping others. This includes new tracks from Ben Gibbard, Shane Tutmarc, Shinyribs and Empty Country.
1. Benjamin Gibbard - Life in Quarantine
2. Ellis - March 13
3. Damien Jurado - Alice Hyatt
4. Bonnie "Prince" Billy & Matt Sweeney - You’ll Get Eaten, Too
5. James Elkington - Ever-Roving Eye
6. Empty Country - Marian
7. The Lounge Society - Generation Game
8. Iceage - Lockdown Blues
9. Shane Tutmarc - A Brave New World
10. Tomo Nakayama - There Goes the Neighborhood
11. Art d’Ecco - I’ll Never Give You Up
12. Shinyribs - Stay Home
John Richards is the host of The Morning Show on KEXP, every weekday from 6-10am on KEXP.org or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.