- I speak with Jupiter Hadley about the phenomenon of game jams and the world of indie games
- Game Jams
- How to get involved in making games
- Awesome places to find indie games, like itch.io
- How she has played more indie video games than anyone – but the Guinness World Book of Records won’t give her credit for it
- How indie games can explore topics that AAA games can’t
Share this Episode:
1-click Twitter share
1-click Facebook share
1-click Google+ share
Link to this episode
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Radiopublic
Find the show online:
+7 Intelligence Website
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo
Epilogue by Creo is licensed under a Attri...
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices