Japan seems to be a country and a culture that appreciates reflection and beauty. These values come together in a unique way when it comes to the gardens of Japan. Your solo travel advisor Astrid Clements loves exploring gardens on her adventures, and what a treat were the gardens she viewed in Japan. One part aesthetics; one part philosophical ideals, Astrid is going to transport us, through the magic of podcasting, to the spectacular gardens of Japan.
Questions answered on this episode:
- What types of gardens can visitors find in Japan?
- Is nature part of the spiritual life in Japan?
- Is there a difference between Japanese gardens and shrines?
- What gardens does Astrid recommend in Japan?
- Is the Peace Garden in Hiroshima worth visiting?
We love sharing the most innovative and informative content to get you out there solo. The AstridTravel Club is now open! Click through to see if the Club is right for you. Follow Astrid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or with your favorite podcast app. Just go solo!