Solo travel has been evolving quickly in the last few years, even though your solo travel advisor Astrid Clements has been going solo for some time now! As more and more people are becoming aware of all the possibilities that await the solo traveler, some of that attention can make it appear that solo travel is merely “having a moment,” making it a fad instead of a true shift in how we experience the world. On this 100th episode of Solo Travel Talk, Astrid is going to show how solo travel is where it’s at, coming into its own.
Some of the questions answered on the episode:
- Why go solo?
- What is the biggest influence on solo travel growing as a trend?
- How do women solo travelers influence the travel industry?
- How has social media influenced solo travel?
- Is solo travel really growing or is it just a perception?
- How is the travel industry responding to solo travelers?
- Is part of the growth of solo travel a fad?
We love sharing the most innovative and informative content to get you out there solo. Astrid, your expert Solo Travel Advisor-- has an amazing packing list available for download. Get it at her website, AstridTravel.com. Follow Astrid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher, or with your favorite podcast app. Just go solo!