Is hassle blocking you from pursuing the travel you want to experience? Do you get filled with a mild (to severe) sense of dread when thinking about hitting the road? Astrid Clements, founder of Astrid Solo Travel Advisor and The AstridTravel Club, brings you the new Solo Travel Talk podcast series—The Hassle-Free Travel Series. On this inaugural episode of the series, Astrid shares the key elements of making travel hassle-free plus introduces what’s coming up in the series.
Mentioned on the show:
- The AstridTravel Club: a place for those who want to experience affordable luxury travel or want to go solo that’s not totally solo. The AstridTravel Club is the sponsor of the Hassle-Free Travel Series.
Some of the questions answered on this episode…
- Is travel really more hassle-filled these days, or is that just a perception?
- What apps can help my travel be easier?
- How can I plan my trip to be hassle-free?
- How can I get a hassle-free travel mindset?
- What is The AstridTravel Club and how do I join?
We love sharing the most innovative and informative content to get you out there solo. Astrid, your expert Solo Travel Advisor-- has a whole section of resources for solo travelers on her website, AstridTravel.com. Follow Astrid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or with your favorite podcast app. Just go solo!