It has happened again: Astrid is flexing her superpower of hotel selection, even in Japan. The Hotel New Otani is elegant, with traditional gardens, onsen, restaurants, concierge, beauty and thoughtful touches throughout. Your solo travel advisor Astrid Clements is famous for getting a high-quality hotel for her travels, since in the Astrid Travel philosophy your hotel is your home base; a home away from home. On this final episode of the Japan Series, Solo Travel Talk let us sweep you away to Japan and the elegance of Hotel New Otani.
Some of the questions answered on this episode…
- Where should I stay in Tokyo?
- What gardens should I see in Tokyo?
- What is the story of the Hotel New Otani Tokyo?
- Which is more important for hotels, customer reviews or star ratings?
- What is an onsen and what can a visitor expect?
We love sharing the most innovative and informative content to get you out there solo. The AstridTravel Club is now open! Click through to see if the Club is right for you. Follow Astrid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or with your favorite podcast app. Just go solo!