- Discovering Tommy would be an artist
- Was Tommy always playing guitar?
- Tommy’s teenage rebellion
- Sharing music with his parents
- John Prine’s music collection
- What was the music listening routine in the house?
- Tommy’s first record / Discovering Outkast
- Tommy brought some records – Tyler Childers "Live on Red Barn Radio"- Al Green’s Greatest Hits – A Tribe Called Quest "Midnight Marauders" – Marvin Gaye "You’re The Man"
- How does a Tommy Prine song come together?
- Writing is like therapy
- Did Tommy’s father hear his songs?
- Parents reaction to Tommy becoming an artist
- Tommy’s influences in the album “This Far South”
- Is Tommy already writing the follow-up record?
- The story of “Cash Carter Hill”
- Touring and promotional plans
- Interview wrap up
High-resolution & Commercial Free version of this interview available at: www.Patreon.com/VinylGuide
Support our show: www.Patreon.com/VinylGuide
If you like records, just starting a collection or are an uber-nerd with a house-full of vinyl, this is the podcast for you. Nate Goyer is The Vinyl Guide and discusses all things music and record-related