2022 was a pretty amazing year for Wild Ideas Worth Living. We released fifty episodes this year and interviewed some pretty awe-inspiring guests. We learned so much about healing in nature, being present, the value in moving our bodies, and creating equal access to the great outdoors. We talked about food and plants and gear, about mountains and caves and trails. Our guests taught us that age is nothing but a number, that there is activism in pursuing joy outdoors, and that nature can bring people together.
To all of our guests and listeners this year - thank you.
Episodes to listen to:
- How to Suffer Outside with Diana Helmuth
- Healing in the Mountains with Silvia Vasquez-Lavado
- Making Indigenous Art with Louie Gong
- Growing a Garden with Marcus Bridgewater
- Walking Around the World with Tom Turcich
- Spirit of the Peaks with Connor Ryan
- Finding Yourself in Climbing with Mario Stanley
- Building Cotopaxi with Davis Smith
- Building a Running Community with Iman Wilkerson
- Riding Waves with the Boogie Board Wave Chasers
- Winter Treks with Emily Ford