In the Youpreneur world, we’re all about building connections whether they’re on or offline. This is why I’m a big believer in live events. There really is nothing like creating real moments and in-person connections between members.
Different communities mean different approaches. You always have to make sure you anticipate what kind of event your audience needs before putting on your event-organizer hat. What works for one group - like a large-scale conference - might not work for a group that is looking for a more intimate setting. In this episode, I go through the different kinds of live events you can put on when building a vibrant tribe to help you decide.
Also, stay tuned as I make a special announcement about the launch of our own brand new mastermind group, the Youpreneur Incubator. The team and I have been gathering all your feedback on how we can serve you better and we can’t wait to get this started in the new year.
I talk about how it will be focusing on diversifying revenue, increasing profits and developing world-class relationships plus a few bits and pieces on how the mastermind will work and what you can expect!
Essential learning points from this episode:
- The beauty of community meet-ups is that it can be as structured or as free as you want it to be.
- Encouraging your community members to have their own mini-meetups can be a great way to keep your tribe building those connections.
- Live events are an amazing way to help forge stronger bonds with your community and get the word out to reach a new audience.
- Having a core group of peers to give you that nudge in the right direction can make such a difference in how you run your business.
- Much, much more!
Important links & mentions from this episode:
- Youpreneur Incubator
- YOU318 - My Biggest Takeaways from the Youpreneur Summit
- YOU222 - The Power of Attending and Running Live Events with Pat Flynn
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.