I’ve got some exciting news to share with you all, and that’s the fact that the audiobook version of my bestseller, Rise of the Youpreneur, is out NOW!
To celebrate this huge milestone, I’m giving away FREE copies of the audiobook (plus one extra book of your choosing) right here.
But the fun doesn’t stop there! I’m also launching an exciting competition where four lucky winners will gain a FREE one-year, fully complimentary membership to the Youpreneur Academy!
To enter the competition, all you have to do is leave a review of the Rise of the Youpreneur audiobook on Audible and email a snapshot of your review to email@example.com. We will then enter your name and address into a prize draw and announce one winner each week throughout January!
I’m also sharing a sneak peek into a few chapters of the audiobook in this and upcoming episodes of the podcast.
In episode 324, I reveal an insight into Chapter Three of my book, where I talk about how setting up your website properly is essential to building your online presence and captivating your ideal audience.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Setting up your website correctly is the true start of building your online brand
- If your website doesn’t reflect the “look and feel” of you, your business niche and your perfect customer, you could create a disconnect between your message and your prospect or client
- Understanding who you are is the first step in becoming a successful Youpreneur
- It’s important to make sure your website reflects YOU – quirks and all!
- Everything on your site (including images and color schemes) should appeal directly to your perfect customer
- To communicate market domination and achievement, use bold colors and strong, dense fonts
- You have six seconds to grab somebody’s attention when they come to your website for the first time, so make those seconds count!
- Your tagline should answer the question, “What do you do?” and that answer must be benefit-driven
- The best way to communicate with your ideal customer is by creating content that entertains, educates or inspires your audience
- Listening to your market will almost always produce the best and correct answers
- All great online homes start with highly valuable blog content
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur Audiobook
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to