In the early days of building my business, I hit a brick wall and realized my business was starting to run me instead of the other way around. It’s a moment that I feel a lot of entrepreneurs have felt themselves.
I knew I had two options: to completely burnout or make some serious changes. Once I realized the power of outsourcing and what it could do, that was it. I went to work building my team. In this episode, I want to share a few tips on outsourcing particularly with virtual assistants so that you can get started with building your own team the right way.
I also go into shifting from that Superhero Syndrome mindset and the Three Lists to Freedom exercise to guide you through the process of figuring out exactly what you should be outsourcing.
As you slowly start building your team to help run your business, you’ll be able to ramp up business growth by having more time to be able to focus on the bigger picture. Remember to do what you do best and delegate the rest.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What exactly does Superhero Syndrome mean
- Why the 3 Lists to Freedom exercise is something you need to do regularly.
- The two different types of outsourcing and why you don’t want to confuse them
- Debunking the myth of the Super GVA.
- Much, much more!
Important links & mentions from this episode:
- YOU131 - Avoiding Entrepreneurial Burnout Without Losing Your Business, or Your Health
- 101 Tasks to Outsource to Virtual Staff
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.